What are the sample requirements?
- Pure samples are requested.
- For a Spin Labelling (Nitroxide label) experiment, 50-100 nmoles are required.
cw-EPR: 10-50 µM in 50 µL / pulsed EPR (DEER) 60-100 µM in 15 µL
- For metalloproteins
cw and pulsed EPR: typical concentration 50-100 µM in 100-150 µL
What other specific considerations are relevant?
- Avoid the presence of paramagnetic species in the buffer (Mn2+, Fe3+, …)
- Indicate the presence of reducing agents (DTT, TCEP, …)
- Please contact for specific details on the experimental protocol
- Contact person for spin labelling experiments: Valérie Belle ()
- Contact person for metalloproteins: Pierre Dorlet ()