A list of publications arising from MOSBRI supported TNA.
New TNA Methodologies
Based on experience gained from TNA visits, staff exchange and other projects, MOSBRI continues to develop new methodologies or pipelines to offer users through the TNA programme.
>> Read more
MOSBRI partners have attended conferences/meetings to advertise the network.Recent attendance...
- ICRI2022 Conference in Brno, 19th October 2022
- Instruct Biennial 2022 in Utrecht, 19th & 20th May 2022
- The 8th NovAliX conference in Munich, 9th to 11th May 2022
- The International RaBBiT meeting in Lisbon, 9th to 11th May 2022
Material used in courses held by MOSBRI partners is available to anyone to download.Download course material
The course material used for each can be viewed and downloaded by following the links below:
- ESC1 (AU-SRCD) Circular Dichroism: best practice and data analysis, 3rd – 5th November 2021, Aarhus University, Denmark
- BLS1 (Pasteur-PFBMI) Quality control of protein samples, 4th – 8th April 2022, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- ESC2 (ProLinC) Fluorescence microscopy for amyloid fibril imaging, 23rd – 25th May 2022, Linköping University, Sweden
To advertise the MOSBRI project and the opportunities available for support through the transnational access programme, a variety of flyers and posters have been prepared.
Photos from TNA visits, conference attendance, course held…
>> View photos
MOSBRI aims to send out a newsletter 3 to 4 times a year.
MOSBRI news items as included in “latest news” are archived as a list.
Sign up to receive the MOSBRI newsletter
If you would like to receive the latest news from the MOSBRI network, sign up to receive the newsletter.
On submission of the details required for subscription, you will receive an email requesting confirmation of your subscription. The newsletter will only be sent out a few times a year and you can unsubscribe from receiving it at any time by following the link in the welcome email.