Registration and Abstract Submission
The registration fees include VAT and are:
- Regular participant: €240
- Student and early post-docs: €150 (students and post-docs up to 2 years after PhD defence will be asked to provide proof of status upon registration).
The registration fee includes access to a conference dinner on the 6th of June, lunches and coffee breaks during the conference.
The deadline for registration for MOSBRI 2023 is: 30th of April 2023
20 bursaries (covering the registration fee and two hotel nights) are available for graduate and PhD students and post-doctoral fellows. Apply before the 22nd of April 2023 with a short CV (2 pages maximum) and motivation letter, which should be sent to .
How to register
1) Fill out and submit the registration form found at the link below.
Follow this link to a Google form to register for the conference
2) The registration fee should be paid via bank transfer to:
Account holder: Universidad de Zaragoza
IBAN: ES58 2085 0111 7403 3141 0605
Text to include: 2nd MOSBRI Conference and your name
It is possible to pay several registrations in one transfer, but please indicate the names of the people the payment covers in the transfer details.
3) Email a copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer to:
If you need an invoice, please indicate this in the message and provide details.
4) Once receipt of money has been confirmed, your registration to the conference will be acknowledged.
The data submitted for registration via the Google form will be used solely by the MOSBRI 2023 Conference Organizing Committee and for the sole purpose of organizing the conference. The data will not be shared. Should the EU request a statistical report of the MOSBRI 2023 conference data, such a report will be made in a fully anonymized form.
There will be poster sessions at the conference, therefore we ask anyone interested in presenting a poster to submit an abstract. Several of the abstracts will be chosen to be presented as short (10 min) talks during the conference.
To submit an abstract:
- Following the style of the template linked below, write an abstract for your poster, maximum 200 words.
- Email your abstract to indicating if you are willing to present a 10 minute talk, or if it should only be considered as a poster.
After review of the submitted abstracts, you will be informed if it has been accepted and if it has been selected to be presented as a talk.
Priority will be given to abstracts submitted by students and early stage postdocs.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is: 22nd of April 2023 (Please note this has been changed)
Posters should be prepared in portrait orientation with dimensions 120 cm high by 84 cm wide (note that this is a standard A0 size poster).